WINDOWS 8 UPGRADE FOR WINDOWS 7 USERS @ $ 14.99 || INR 699
Microsoft has announced Windows 8 Upgrade for Windows 7 Users all over the world at the according prices for different countries. The price of Upgrade has been slashed for the Indian users as compared to its early upgrade, which was priced at $15(Rs. 837). This offer is valid till 31st January 2013 Only.
Those who have purchased a new Windows 7 PC preinstalled with original versions of Windows 7 Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate, with a matching and valid OEM certificate of authenticity, are eligible to avail this offer.
For the Program Info Please click here: Windows 8 Upgrade Program Info
Get the PC you need today and upgrade later
- Buy a Windows 7 PC between June 2, 2012 and January 31, 2013. *
(You can even use our PC Selector to help you choose.)
- To Register for the offer Please click here Windows 8 Upgrade Registration before February 28, 2013.
- We'll send you an email with your promotion code and purchase instructions whenWindows 8 Pro is available.
- Download and install Windows 8 Pro on a compatible Windows-based PC with Windows Upgrade Assistant.
Plus, the offer includes 90 days of Microsoft technical support at no charge. **
For Eligibility Details Please click here: Windows 8 Upgrade Eligibility
Already purchased a Windows 7 PC?
Great, we’ve still got you covered. If you bought a PC preinstalled with Windows 7 Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate on or after June 2, 2012, just click here Windows 8 Upgrade Registration and register. They will send you an email with your promotion code and purchase instructions when Windows 8 Pro is available. You can then download and install Windows 8 Pro on a compatible PC with Windows Upgrade Assistant.
* Offer valid with new PCs preinstalled with Windows 7 Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate and purchased from June 2, 2012 through January 31, 2013. For complete details visit Windows 8 Upgrade Information
** Telephone or other access charges might apply.
For Furthur FAQ's click here: Windows Upgrade FAQ's
For a maximized view click on the image: