ALL ABOUT NAILS

nails
Confession: I rarely get a professional manicure. Every week or so, I turn on Keeping Up With the-Real-Basketball-Housewives and paint my nails. I clean, file, brush on a few coats of polish, and before I find out if Nene-Royce-Kim is pregnant-divorcing-moving, I have perfectly pretty nails. Here’s how you too can get fancy fingernails that will last for 10 days.
1 – Remove old polish. Even if nails are bare, a few swipes of polish remover will create a clean, smooth base for polish.
2 – Shape nails. Short, slightly round nails are classic and always in style. File longer nails to a soft point for a contemporary look.
3 – Apply a basecoat. Try Orly Bonder and thank me later.
4 – Carefully layer two coats of nail color. Steady the palm of the hand applying polish on a flat surface. Essie’s a crewd interest is a playful pinky-peach-sherbet that hits the perfect color sweet spot every time.
5 – Finish with a top coat. Seche Vite is an overachiever that drys fast, leaving nails super shiny.
Photo credit: August Skin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian mom blogger reveals she is dating disgraced soccer star Abby Wambach in her latest confessional post sharing sweet selfie of them together

Alabama Football vs Auburn in Iron Bowl 2021